ANONYMOUS NAVIGATION OF WEB PAGES
ELSEVIER ESPAÑA S.A., the Holding Company of the web site "http://www.rbceonline.org.br" only obtains and stores the following information on visitors to our web site:
- The domain name of the provider (ISP) and/or IP address which provides access to the Internet. For example, a user of Provider XXX will only be identified with the domain xxx.com and /or the IP address. In this way we can perform statistics on the countries and servers who visit our web site most often.
- The date and time of access to our web site. This enables us to establish the busiest times and to make the required adjustments to avoid problems of saturation at our peak times.
- The internet address from which the link that directed you to our web site came from. With this data we can determine the effectiveness of the different banners and links that point to our server, with the aim of improving those that provide better results.
- The daily number of visitors to each section. This enables us to determine the most successful areas and increase and improve their content, in order that users may obtain a more satisfactory result.
The information obtained is completely anonymous, and it cannot be associated in any way to a particular or identified user.
NAVIGATION WITH COOKIES
- The date and time of the last time the user visited our web site.
- The contents design that the user selected in their first visit to our web site.
- The safety elements that intervene in the control of access to restricted areas.
The user has the option of preventing cookie generation, by selecting the corresponding option in their navigation program. However, the company is not responsible in that their deactivation may prevent the page from functioning properly.